Your account balance is always shown in real-time, even if the bank transaction has not yet effectively gone through. As such, there might be a slight difference between the amount showcased in your account balance and the one listed in a user’s transaction sheet. This difference is generally rectified automatically as soon as the bank transaction has gone through.
Articles in this section
- What payment methods are offered by Skioo
- Can I switch from one payment method to the other?
- If I use the Prepay payment method, for how long will the credit last in my account?
- If I use the Prepay payment method, can I transfer my credit from one ski season to the next one?
- How much do I get charged for using Skioo?
- Will Skioo charge me on an hourly basis?
- Why is there a discrepancy between the amount showcased in my account balance and the one listed in my transaction sheet?
- I seem to have been charged the wrong amount. Can you rectify this?